Then the boys went to Andreas for naps while the girls did naps here with me (aka movie time).
We are truly blessed!
Later on last night we went to moms because Aunt Yelena left all of her teaching stuff for Andrea and I to have. So, after going through all of Aunt Yelena's teaching stuff, I came home with a huge box of goodies for summer-time fun! I got tons of stickers, paper, markers, craft items, etc. But the best find was the box it came in!
One of my favorite memories as a kid was when my daddy made a boat for me out of a cardboard box. Today it is a rainy nasty day and we decided to make a race car. The kids decorated it and are driving it. Now to navigate the "MOVE OVER!" and the "MY TURN"s :)
(Look out the window, it's 9:45 AM! Yes, AM not PM!!)
Jax just jumps around yelling at them and sucking his thumb. Look at that red hair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment