Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

What a fabulous weekend we had! It was so nice to celebrate Daddy. My wonderful husband has been a father now for 5 years. He is the most loving, dedicated and fun pop in the entire world! He simply LIVES to be a father to his "crib-midgets" and "Muncherkins." He loves to dance with his Cinderella, play Mario with his "Luigi" and make Jaxman giggle till he snorts! Michael, loving father to our precious gifts, I love you!

So the kids took Mike Mini-Golfing this weekend for father's day. Loren actually did really well! She had a great stance and good form! We may have a golfer folks! This will be great since I LOVE golfing! Zach on the other hand was just too eager to get to the next hole! He would hit small little puts down the green until it got in the hole. I'd estimate 15 strokes per hole. He did have a great time though! Jax is honestly THE best baby. He was so happy and content to sit and yell and laugh at us for an hour and a half!







Loren says, "Yes, I live here!" :)

No comments: