









Today was a great day! I was able to FINALLY rake our front yard! Loren had an absolute blast playing in the piles. It's funny that you don't have to tell a child to jump in a pile of leaves. It's just inherent in their nature. I was also able to get her 2 year pictures! The last picture is of Zach's new quilt that Aunt Debbie made him. Isn't it GORGEOUS? He loves how busy it is! BTW - isn't his smile precious!?!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Sooo sweet! I LOVE the one of her in the red dress with her matching doll. Mike and you must feel so blessed. Merry Christmas and I'll see you soon!
Love, Jen
What wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family (they have good genes :)
I am impressed that you got out and raked! Way to go Kim! The pics of Loren are precious and Zach's smile is soo sweet! You are blessed. :)
Post a Comment