First of all: Did my Thank-you's get mailed out? Mike can't remember if he did it. . .Stac, Bethie, did you get them?
Okay this Blog entry has literally taken 2 days to get out!
Things God and I are going to discuss when I get to heaven:
1) Why didn't you have mothers sprout a 3rd arm when we gave birth?
2) Why did you only put 24 hours in a day? I need at least 32.
Things I love:
1) Dinner time with Michael and my children! Zach swings and watches us eat or gets a bottle himself. Loren is a little pistol but what can I say? She's 2.
2) The couple times a day Mike calls "just to check in on you."
3) The fact that Mike rushes to get home to us!
4) Kristopher being in town and hanging out with us.
5) My parent and their closeness to us! I love my mom giving and Giving and GIVING to our family. . ."Oh sure, raid my pantry because you forgot to buy spaghetti stuff."
6) My father's wisdom. . .enough said!
7) Kristopher's passion for his friends and his family (. . .his friends are almost indistinguishable from his family).
8) My Merry Christmas Tree and Loren's Merry Christmas Memory tree.
9) The empathy of my oldest friend Jessie, the humor and devotion of my Foo-Friend Lisa, the wisdom and love of my close friend Sheri, and the new found love and giving nature of my newest friend Tish.
10) The new church plant and church plant family Michael and I have found. Each of them loves us and our children so much that they are willing to give and do anything for us!
11) Bonnie Lou who gives of herself to the N-th degree. A woman who will drop EVERYTHING to come down here to help us.
12) Bob who tells life how it is and isn't afraid to make life right! He pushes you to be a better person.
13) Josh and Kelly - Josh who is so passionate in his beliefs and is willing to stand up for them. Kelly who calls out of the blue just to tell me she loves us and my children. Also, for the obviously refreshing love they share.
14) Mike's true friends - both old and new.
15)Loren's passionate nature! She is a handful but a handful I will never let go of!
16) Zachary's strength and giggles. The "love-eyes" he gives to us. His big mouthed smiles and the beginnings of giggles.
17)The people I have learned so much from (Kaki - how would I have made it through without you?)
18) Bloggers who have allowed me to keep up with their lives and how they are doing (Jen - start one! I can't wait to see pictures of you by the statue, Ryan by the statue, the statue alone. . .)
19)My cat who is so gentle to my children. . .despite the fact that Loren "abuses" her relentlessly.
20) Finally - Coffee in general but Starbucks in particular!
1 comment:
Yeah, yeah. I should start one I know. I just took a million pictures of my Christmas tree, presents, stockings, and my dogs. All boring things :( Merry Christmas! We're in for a big one in Michigan! Love, Jen
Post a Comment