Boy oh boy
I paid my dues for letting Loren have a bit of fun. I didn't think about the fact that the child has severe Fall allergies and I let her go romping through the leaves. The last two days have been hell on earth with her drippy nose and drippy eyes. She keeps rubbing her eyes and telling me, "mommy, my eyes hurt." Ohhhhhh. Mike picked up the piles of leaves and he's doing pretty badly the last two days as well. Oops. Oh well, she really did have a blast (as you can tell). So I'm just going to suffer through it for that hour and a half of sheer joy!
2 comments:
You poor girl. Hang in there!
Ethan has major allergies, too. He's been on allergy medicine since he was two. REALLY helps!
At least you all had fun...just look through your cute pictures after you wipe her nose 12 times in a row. :)
Post a Comment