Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lorén's First Play-Date

Lorén had her very first play-date today! I found a group on "Meetup.com" for St. Peter's moms. Today was our first event! We went to a fun "Cookie Decorating Party." It was so nice to get out of the house and be with other moms! Lorén did great! She had a bit of a rough time sharing toys but we are working on it! I was the picture-happy idiot documenting the whole ordeal. . .will I do the same for Zach's first Play-date? Hmmmm! Ready to go! What are we doing?
Decorating cookies? Ohhhh jump for joy! (please ignore the garage. . .we are staging Zach's room-remodel out of there!)

Zachary is ready to go! Bundled up against the cold. . .brrrr!


We're here!

Lorén? Can you wait for Mommy? (Lorén just commented on this photo, "Come back here Norén!" )

Artist at work! Notice the missing arm. . .she took a bite before I could even get the frosting on!
Sprinkle happy girl!

Time to eat it! Or at least lick the frosting off of it!

Mommy and Zach hanging out!

OH MY GOSH! IS IT TOUGH TO DEAL WITH A CLIMBER OR WHAT! P.s. see the presents under the tree. . .her first fit about the fact I wouldn't let her open them.

Gotcha with a smiler Mister Man!

We got home and Lorén went poo-poo on the potty! She even told me she had to go!!! When she hopped off she said, "See my cookie in the potty mommy?" Oh-my-gag! Here she is post-poopie teeth brushing! I find I have to brush my teeth after a poopie too. . .don't you?

2 comments:

Beth said...

You are too funny! That's quite the documentation of the play date. I'm a bit surprised you didn't take a picture of pooping on the potty, the result, and the post poopy brushing :0) Yea for pooping on the potty!!! I'm looking forward to that day...someday. (For Nathan, not me--just thought I should clarify; I'm a big girl already!)

Beth said...

Okay. There's the post poo brushing--I couldn't view it the first time! She is just too cute.