You only have one jammie day? Almost every day is a jammie day in the Ferris house (at least for me) I think Travis has forgotten that I own actual clothes.
Every day is PJ day at my house, too...or at least as many days as we can manage! I think it saves on laundry. :)Love the tummy time pictures. Zach looks so big already! He's doing great holding up his head while he's on his tummy!
Cute pictures! And what kid doesn't like Elmo? Maybe we should start having pj days in our house...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You only have one jammie day? Almost every day is a jammie day in the Ferris house (at least for me) I think Travis has forgotten that I own actual clothes.
Every day is PJ day at my house, too...or at least as many days as we can manage! I think it saves on laundry. :)
Love the tummy time pictures. Zach looks so big already! He's doing great holding up his head while he's on his tummy!
Cute pictures! And what kid doesn't like Elmo? Maybe we should start having pj days in our house...
Post a Comment