Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He came to life one day

Friday Night we heard it was going to snow! So we sat down with our Frosty the Snowman book and read the story. Frosty the Snowman is one of Lorén's favorite songs and movies. This book is "precious" to say the least. It plays the song! I was amazed at how interested in the book Zachary was! He just stared and stared at the pictures.
Have you ever seen the movie, "Christmas Story"? Lorén "couldn't put her arms down" in this snowsuit!
Lorén and daddy are ready to build Frosty!

Lorén helped roll out the body! She kept falling in the snow! It was awesome!

Seriously, have you ever seen an uglier snowman? She was in love though!
Daddy built her a "Baby Zach Frosty". It was so sweet!

Lastly, what is a wonderful hour in the snow without some hot chocolate when you get in! I seriously wonder if any got in her mouth though! (Excuse my hat hair!)
I wish I knew how to post video so you could hear her sing her song. Here's how it goes, "Frosty the No-man was a joddy happy snow with a corncob pipe and a button no and two eyes made out of cou. SLUMPITY SLUMP SLUMP slumpity slump slump look at Frosty go!"
In other news, I shoveled snow for the first time in my life. . .THAT REALLY SUCKS!







3 comments:

DeMaster Family said...

Winter came to the south! The snow has probably all melted by now, right? Very cute pics. I can't get Caleb to drink hot chocolate-he won't even drink chocolate milk. No kid can resist marshmallows though! Shoveling does stink, that's why we got a snowblower. That might be overkill though for you southerners.:)

Ben and Erin said...

Looks like you had a good time. Don't you love not having to worry about going to school or driving in the snow or all that stuff? It's awesome! I'm looking forward to Clare being able to help build a snowman! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

The DeYoungs said...

So I'm totally loving all your pictures and think that Loren is totally adorable all bundled up in her winter gear. And, the Zach snowman is a riot. (and yes, I'm totally blogging now, aren't you proud?!)