Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Loopy Loops and a big bladder punch!

Well, I think I might need to name this baby Tyson whether it's a girl or a boy. I am sitting here at the computer and a he is doing some nasty loopy loops in the tummy. It's a amazing to me that I didn't feel Loren at all until I was 27 weeks pregnant with her **I had placenta anterior which is a rarity where the placenta forms in front of the uterus instead of in the back. Gives an extra layer of "stuff" through which it's harder to feel the baby. Got a bit frustrating! I never felt the "bubbles" or rolls with her ** Anyway, this one never stops! If I sit down, he is like "Oooooh! Time to play!" Last night I almost wet the bed with one of his sharp kicks to the bladder. OUCH! It really is cool to feel the baby moving around. It gives you such a peace of mind.

Now, about these shots! I have to tell you that they are staring to really get annoying. I have literally 12 big bruises on my stomach. These bruises feel like a big "shooter marble" under my skin. They hurt like the dickens. I have to take 2 of them a day. I just feel like crying about it a bit because those buggers hurt! Imagine sticking yourself in old bruises. It gets old. However, if it's good for the baby you know I'll do it. I just felt like having a small pity party all to myself!

1 comment:

Janna said...

I'm happy to be at your pity party! Everyone needs one every once in a while.

Yeah for baby kicks and rolls--one of my favorite parts of pregnancy!

So sorry about all the shots. :( Take a picture of the bruises so someday you can say "not only did I go through labor and delivery for you, I also had to give myself shots!". :)