
I miss my bunny rabbit! I dropped Lorén off at Mom's Day Out for her last class of the school year. She had such a good time at school. I was proud of her! She has learned so much this year! She sung "If You're Happy and You Know It" . It was classic! I am so impressed with her.
Anyway, after I dropped her Sheri and I hung out at Old Town St. Charles. I needed some more Blueberry Coffee. Oh yes, you heard me right! It is AWESOME! I would never have guessed but one drink and I was ADDICTED! Anyway, it was a lot of fun to catch up with her. Maddox is just a doll-baby! I was excited to show her my new house. We ate at Maggpie's. It was awesome! We sat outside and just chatted for an hour or so.
Later I got to go see a movie with my Mom and Aunt Helen. We saw Georgia Rules. It was sooooo disturbing. I would not recommend it to anyone. We went out to dinner afterwards. It was nice to visit with them.
So over the course of the day I realized how much I missed my Bunny. It was awesome to come home tonight and see her. I sat up in her room and watched her sleeping. I really wanted to give her kisses but I also am no fool. I didn't want to wake her up. :) She is just a beautiful little girl! Here's one of my favorite pictures of her sleeping. I think she was only 6 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment