Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sorry Ladies, you got screwed

In the husband department that is! I'm sorry to tell you that I got the best husband in the world! Not only did I get to sleep in this morning until 9:00 am I also received BREAKFAST IN BED! Mike brought me breakfast burritos, salsa, milk, and some of the best coffee I've ever tasted. Plus he brought me one of my favorite movies to watch while I sat in bed. I almost hate to admit I'm watching a Christmas movie in the middle of June but hey, it's one of my favorites and he brought it up and put it in for me to watch. (Home Alone). On top of that, he's been up here 3 times to re-fill my coffee. So you see ladies, you got screwed. Sorry.

1 comment:

Ferris Family said...

What a wonderful husband! I'm glad you had a pampered morning.