Friday, May 25, 2007

My Conversation with Cooper Michael

Let me first preface this by saying Coop is 5 and a half years old.

The other day I was so early to drop Loren off at Mom's Day Out so I called Sheri and asked if she would like me to drop her boys off at school. Long-story-short, I ended up taking Cooper to school. I always enjoy my conversations with this little angel. Well this time he held Loren's hand the whole way and informed me that Loren was "His girl." It was so sweet. I asked Cooper if he knew I was having another baby. He said, "What's HER name?" A fair question since I had a girl and his mom's had all boys. Anyway, I told him that I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. He said instantaneously, "It's a boy!" He said, "You need to name him Evan Michael." After a few minutes he said, "No, I think you need to name him Evan George. Yes, Evan George is a good name. Let's name him that okay?" How incredibly cute is that?

No comments: