Monday, May 21, 2007

Why Ohhh Why?

Why is my darling little 18 month old STILL having trouble sleeping through the night!?! Last night she was up from 2 am until 4:00 when I finally brought her into sleep with me. I couldn't believe it! And of course, guess who is bright and perky and wanting to play? WELL YOU CAN BET IT'S NOT ME :)! I had good intentions of dropping her off at Mom's Day Out and coming home for a 4 hour nap. Let's just say that Walmart got in my way! However, I did get a great deal on diapers today! Makes it all worth it.

Here's a question: Why when you are pregnant you get the weirdest cravings? Yesterday I ate a bell pepper. For those of you who truly know me, you know I loath bell peppers! Today for lunch I decided that I needed to have ravioli. No not the good "toasted ravioli". . .we're talking out of the can gag-ness. But ohhh it tasted sooooo good! Amazing!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Not so many strange cravings from me...I do remember with Micah not being able to make tacos at home. Something about browning the meat and adding the spices made me want to lose it. However, walking into Taco Bell was no problem!

Keith and Kathryn said...

Hahahaha! I only know one other person who would eat whole bell peppers! Do the initials MCR ring a bell???

Rozema Family said...

KATHRYN! I JUST TOLD MY MOTHER ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY AND WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD I ALMOST DROVE OFF THE ROAD. . .scary how great minds think a like :)

Janna, my aunt had the SAME thing! She couldn't stand the smell of meat browning! She is 65 years old and STILL gets sick with the smell of browing meat!

Ferris Family said...

i was thinking MCR too!!! Wow, I think I just shuddered at the thought of that place...