Tuesday, September 04, 2007
May be Too Much Information - Read at own risk!
I'm in Shop and Save today and I have to pee like CRAZY! I run to the bathroom with little L in tote. As I sit down on the pot Sheri calls me. Loren in the meantime has found cheerios on the bathroom floor and is trying to eat them! She is getting very agitated that I am denying her this delicious snack of pee-pee cheerios. So here I am, trying to balance peeing as well as trying to grab my child's hand away from the floor and trying to talk on the phone. I hung up with Sheri and tried to distract Loren with the toilet paper. Before I can stop the child, she has a huge wad and stuffs it between my legs going, "Wipe your privates mommy." Now I am embarrassed yet laughing hysterically. I simultaneously grab my child's hands so she won't touch anything, drag her to the sink to wash her hands all the while I have Elmo in my mouth, milk cup under my arm, am kicking my purse across the bathroom floor and trying to pull my pants up one-handed. Adventures in Toddlerdom never end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am cracking up! Seems like I've had similar moments, but not quite that crazy...yet. At least Loren understand the concept of wiping.
Haha! I would have paid to be a fly on the wall! The things mothers go through. Dads will never understand! :)
Nice!! Sounds like she must be feeling better...keep the fun stories coming!
I can just picture it...then I'm wishing I couldn't picture it! :) Sounds like quite adventure!
It's encouraging to hear the craziness happens to others too! Today, my son was sitting on all the furniture with pee soaked pj's (he didn't tell me this). After finding that out, the baby had spit up ALL over himself and the crib. Later I'm walking around with a baby attached to my breast trying to help Caleb rinse off sand that he tracked all through my house. Then I'm trying to pump and my husband leaves a message saying," how come you're not answering, did you leave town or something?" Are you kidding me?! Leaving town to go shopping sounds fabulous right about now.:)
Oh stacy, I can't wait for those days to happen!!! I tell you, I end my day and seriously look around at the MESS and go, "Where the heck did all of the time go!"
Reading about Stacy's craziness reminds me of the first few months after Micah was born. I figured it was a good day if no one was crying when Jason got home from work. Some days it was just me crying, other days it was me, Micah, and Ethan, and many days it was one or both of the kids. I think Jason was relieved when we moved beyond that phase in life. :)
Post a Comment