Oh yes, from her mommy!
I decided after my last post that got everyone THINKING, I would write a short little funny from tonight. After Mike gave Loren her bath, I waddled upstairs to say goodnight. Well Loren heard me coming upstairs and came bolting from her room jabbering away. I caught words here and there, "mommy, night-night, Georgie, monkey tail, stinky diaper. . ." No clue what she was really trying to get across to me. The whole time I am being very rude to her and talking over her to Mike. I scooped her up and with two hands she grabs my face and turns my head and says, "Mommy, look at my eyes and listen. I love you. I ready night-night, we snuggle. Me go to night-night with Georgie. OKAY."
I almost died laughing! CHILD YOU ARE 21 MONTHS OLD, NOT 21 YEARS OLD! Oh boy, I've got a handful don't I guys!
BTW - I have pictures from MI so I will post those tomorrow or sat! It's a promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment