If he's anything like my husband, I'm sure he was thrilled to have you snapping pictures the whole time he was vacuuming. :)I love it when my kids imitate their dad. How can you not love it when the people you love like crazy are acting cute?PS. How many times did you use spell check on this post? :) Vacuum, v-a-c-u-u-m. Well done.
Honestly. . . I did spell check 2 times. Once here and once in word. . .ahhh you know me too well!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
If he's anything like my husband, I'm sure he was thrilled to have you snapping pictures the whole time he was vacuuming. :)
I love it when my kids imitate their dad. How can you not love it when the people you love like crazy are acting cute?
PS. How many times did you use spell check on this post? :) Vacuum, v-a-c-u-u-m. Well done.
Honestly. . . I did spell check 2 times. Once here and once in word. . .ahhh you know me too well!
Post a Comment