I just got home from my Non Stress Test. I got to see my sweet baby sucking his/her thumb. He/she was being quite wiggly for the tech so once again he/she was called "Uncooperative" :)! That's Mike's little boy/girl.
I'm still thinking boy because his/her accelerations and decelerations ranged from 130 bpm - 150 bpm. Loren's were 150 - 180! I'll be super-shocked if this turns out to be a girl.
So for the news you all really want to laugh about (Kathryn). . .The baby at 35 weeks is. . .
6 lbs 12 oz. . .Which Sheri was quick to point out was bigger than Cooper at birth (36 weeks). The baby is swimming in a TON of amniotic fluid (19 cm) and is doing just fine. . ."Just on a bigger scale (thank you Dr. Ott very much ;) ) . They said that baby will gain .5lbs per week from here out. So, do the math, baby is going to be 9 - 10 lbs at birth. . .PLEASE LORD, LET THIS BABY COME EARLY!
That is your prayer for me for the next 2 weeks. Pray that baby comes at 37 weeks. DO IT!
Okay, hope everyone had a good laugh at my poor body's expense ;) and hope everyone has a good day!
5 comments:
Maybe I can enourage you a bit...Isaiah measured a little over 7 lbs at my 35 week ultrasound. I had lots of fluid, too. He came at 37 weeks, weighing 8 lbs 2 oz. My doc said the extra fluid helped because it made my uterus bigger than usual, which started the contractions a little early. I have always been very thankful that he came at 37 weeks. If he'd been 40 weeks, he would have been in the 9-10 lb range and that's just not good for anyone! I'll pray the same for you!!
Praying for an early delivery! I only gave birth to babies in the 7 pound range, so anything over that makes me wince. Maybe I'd have to push more than 5 times if they were bigger. :) I know, that was mean to say to you! However, you are awesome, and no matter the size of that baby, you'll do great!
Coop was almost 37 wks at bith, but with a midget as a father, you can't compare him to your baby.
Good news is, you will be able to just buy 3-6 month clothes, no need to waste money on 0=3 month stuff.
So what is your due date? Can we start placing bets as to when you'll deliver? Was Loren early or late?
I'm due Oct. 28. I am suppossed to be induced the tuesday before which is Oct. 23. I'm hoping that I can go on my own the week before. Lot's of ummm yeah and mexican and walks, and any other old wives tales that will bring this kid out!!!
Post a Comment