OUCH OUCH OUCHITY OUCH OUCH!
For some stupid reason I'm getting painful contractions! I'm having them about 4 times per hour lasting only 30 seconds. So I'm not worried but it hurts like the dickens!
Needless to say, Elmo has been played 2 times already so I can just sit for an hour and see if this will go away. . .
On top of that, I think I have the flu. I have horrible aches, headache, and am very nauseous. I'm being whiny but I deserve it every once in a while!
2 comments:
Are you sure it's not pre-term labor? The symptoms kind of sound like it. How much would it freak you out to have the baby really early?:) Hope you feel better soon and feel free to whine!
I agree with Stacy. You might want to get in to the doctor. Has your Blood pressure been okay?
Post a Comment