You don't look huge from that angle! Is that encouraging?? ;) I love cute preggo bellies...especially when they're not mine! That baby will be here in no time! :)
I think you look great. I've decided that a pregnancy can go quickly...if I'm not the one pregnant. That baby will be here in no time!
Hi Kimberly. Wow, you looke great! I'll be praying for your energy level.
You carry your pregnant belly well. You really look good! :) Gotta love the self portrait!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You don't look huge from that angle! Is that encouraging?? ;) I love cute preggo bellies...especially when they're not mine! That baby will be here in no time! :)
I think you look great. I've decided that a pregnancy can go quickly...if I'm not the one pregnant. That baby will be here in no time!
Hi Kimberly. Wow, you looke great! I'll be praying for your energy level.
You carry your pregnant belly well. You really look good! :) Gotta love the self portrait!
Post a Comment