Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lorén’s First Birthday and Dedication






















Thank you to everyone who made this day so special for Lorén! A special thanks to grandparents and aunt's/uncles who travled so far to celebrate with us! Isn't her cake sooooo cute? Anyway, she had a blast! It wore her out so well that she slept through the night! YIPEE! Lorén loves her new toys, blanket, clothes and especially wrapping paper. . .

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Super cute!! She looks so grown up!

Keith and Kathryn said...

Do I have the dates wrong or did you have the birthday party early? It looks like everyone had so much fun! What a blessing that she has so many people that love her!

Rozema Family said...

It was a month early because all of the family was in for her dedication!

Ferris Family said...

She looks beautiful!
I'm so sorry I missed it!