Sunday, October 08, 2006

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE

HOLY COW! We have a new home! I can't believe it! We have had our house sold "contingent" since July '06. We got a call 2 days ago at 10:00 pm saying that we had sold our house and needed to be out in 23 days! HOLY COW! Is that possible? So we went out looking for homes yesterday and found this:

It is an amazing two story home with 4 bedrooms, a walkout basement, a double bayed back, a HUGE kitchen with an island, breakfast area, and main floor laundry. The Master bedroom has French doors that enter into a room with a four panel bay window, a master bathroom with a HUGE soaker tub, double sink and separate shower. It has an octagonal deck and professional landscaping. I mean this house is BEYOND our wildest dreams! We cannot believe it! Here are a LOT of pictures from our new home! (did I mention the window seat)

No comments: