Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fun with Grandma Sue

You would think that Grandma has worn out Lorén. However, it is 8:30 and Lorén is wide awake and Grandma is conkeded out in bed. We did have fun today though! Grandma took Lorén shopping for her birthday presents! Shhhhh! I can't tell you what she got her yet! Grandma also bought her a dress for her Dedication next Sunday. It is so beautiful! I had bought her one 4 months ago and wouldn't you know it, IT'S TOO SMALL! Little booger has grown up on me! I just can't believe it.

Speaking of growing, let's talk about her feet! Lorén looks like a puppy who hasn't grown into her paws yet! She went from a size 3 shoe to a size 5!!!!!!!!!!! Size 5 shoes are so heavy. I broke down and bought her 2 pair of Robeez shoes. Her Grandma Lou had bought her a pair that she finally grew out of. I LOVE them! I wish I could get her at least one more pair. Those suckers are expensive. However, for a shoe she can't take off, is machine washable, and will promote walking, I will pay for it! Plus they are like moccasins. The leather stretches. The size 3-6 month pair Grandma Lou bought her has lasted until now. I'm hoping these will last her at least to next spring.

I can't wait to post pictures of Lorén's Halloween costume! Grandma Sue made it by hand. It is THE most adorable costume EVER! I am getting her 11 month pictures taken in it so you'll just have to wait a week or so to find out what she is going to be!

No comments: