The woman who was buying our house had to back out of our contract. Why? Why with 2 weeks until we have to be out of our house? BECAUSE THE JERK WHO HAD A CONTRACT ON HER HOUSE JUST DECIDED, "I DON'T WANT YOUR HOUSE." The lady who purchased our house had sold all of her furniture and her house is 100% packed. Our house is 50% packed, and the woman who we were purchasing a home from had her contracts ready to move to join her husband and children in a different state. This woman who backed out has really upset the lives of 3 families. We are pretty sick about the whole thing. We are just. . .Sick. . .Disappointed. . .Frustrated. . .Angry. . .and hurt. Thank God for our little Bunny. If it weren't for her and her accomplishments and snuggles, we'd be pretty bummed.
Speaking of our little Rabbit, she took huge steps between daddy and I yesterday! She would walk inbetween us up to 5 steps at a time. We would praise her every time she would walk between us. However, a couple of times she dropped and crawled to one of us. We didn't praise her that time. She looked at her daddy, looked at her mommy, started clapping and yelling "YAY!!" It was like, "Hello I made it from point A to B, praise me no matter what my method!" She is so freaking adorable!
Okay, well I'm off to UNPACK my home. >:(
2 comments:
BUMMER! I'm so sorry! I know that is so frustrating, but I'm sure something even better will come along in time. That's so exciting about Loren taking steps. You'll be amazed at how quickly it turns from a few steps to full-time walking! Send some pictures! :)
sorry about the disappointment!
I can't wait to see Loren walk this weekend, she's getting to be such a big girl!
Post a Comment