Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Go Card!

Last night was awesome! I really enjoyed watching the St. Louis Cards kick some Tigers booooootie! Mike and I had a great time trying to get Lorén to say, "Go Cardinals/Tigers". Nothing like some friendly banter :) BTW Uncle Joshie . . . Niner Niner Boo Boo! ;)! (Come on Cards, don't make me eat that ;) )

We have had a fortunate opportunity! Grandpa Dean is coming down with a couple of his guys to help Mike rip up our basement! YIPEE! We have so much to get done and this isdefinitelyy going to be a blessing. What will I be doing during this time? I will be with Grandma Lou SHOPPING of course! Lorén and I will keep Bon from buying anything toooooooo extravagant!

Lorén is very proud of herself these days. It won't be long before my girl is WALKING! She takes huge steps between objects these days. She will take up to 8 steps between objects! She also has learned the word "MOM". She thinks it's cute to be across the room and yell "Mom, Mom, Mom" until I respond to her! If she wasn't so cute. . . . :)

I start Physical Therapy tonight. I'm really nervous about it. I heard it hurts like a bear! I'm having trouble with swelling and lack of range of motion since my surgery. Hopefully this takes care of it. I am sick of my knee hurting.

Okay, off to change poop factories 3rd dirty diaper of the day!

No comments: