Saturday, January 14, 2012

THAAANK YOU PINTEREST!!!

So my little angels have been begging me for toys. Hello, you just had birthdays and Christmas. . .really? Well, the newest beg is "Build a Bear." Loren got a magazine from them (dang them) and in there was a HELLO KITTY build a bear. She just went nuts.

Mike and I have been talking about Rewards or Allowances for household jobs. We didn't know what the best would be. So I found this idea on Pinterest and Viola, problem solved. We looked up the items they wanted on-line. We saw how many "Dollars" it cost and wrote that down. I divided up the "thermometer" into the appropriate number of segments (thank goodness that the two bears they wanted cost about the same). Every day that they do their jobs -- Make their beds, Clear the table, wash the table, pick up toys -- they get to color one segment. Now, here's the evil mommy: Everytime they are naughty I threaten to take away one of their lines. You wouldn't BELIEVE how fast they shape up!!!

So here are my charts with their prizes (I added a crown to her original design)

No comments: