So I decided that I would clean our kitchen floor. I decided that it's never too early to train little men! I'll forever be grateful that my husband is such a help around the house. He is not a "Your Job" "My Job" type of guy. We work together to make our house a home! There are certain jobs we each LOATHE and the will do them: I cook, he cleans; I fold, he puts away; I scrub the kitchen, he bleaches cabinets; I mow, he weed-wacks. It works out perfect for us! So, I decided to "train" the boys today! They swept, they vacuumed and they got down on their hands and knees with me to mop! We had an absolute blast!!!
Yesterday it was a gloomy day but it was warmer. I sent Lorén and Zach outside for a bit. I about died laughing when I noticed that Lorén had tethered her brother to her bike and was hauling him around. Please notice her "sunglasses" which are actually 3D Beauty and the Beast glasses. Fashionista folks!
I thought I would also share my newest Pinterest. (Dang that website) I found this idea and created my own envelopes. I decided that if I had to budget at least it would be pretty! Just don't look too close at the stitiching! I'm just learning how to sew!
No comments:
Post a Comment