So I was on my friend Stacy's blog and she interviewed her kids with some questions she ofund on pinterest. I thought it was so cute that I did the same for my kids. Of course, Mike says, "I want to answer too!" So, here you go! Warning, make sure you have emptied your bladder as one of Zach's answers will ensure you have an empty bladder anyway!
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Lorén - I Love you
Zach - Be good to your sister
Mike - HONEY! It's your turn!!!
2. What makes Mommy Happy?
Lorén - When I help
Zach - Not to do Naughty things
Mike - Quiet time with the family, quiet time alone. . .I see a general "quiet" coorelation
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Lorén - When I don't help
Zach - When I hit
Mike - Messy house, cranky babies, Zero sleep
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Lorén -Tickle
Zach - Tickling me. That's all. Am I done yet?
Mike - When you laugh it lights up the room. 1/2 the time I don't know why I'm laughing, I'm just laughing because you are!
5. What was mommy like as a child?
Lorén - Very good.
Zach - Happy
Mike - Piss and Vinegar. You were Zachson
6. How old is Mommy?
Lorén - 77
Zach - 2 or 17
Mike - 3 days are all that matters!
7. How tall is mommy?
Lorén -So Big
Zach - Reaches high then jumps
Mike - chin height
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Lorén - Play with me
Zach - Play with me
Mike - Making things better. Improving things, Changing things. Evolution!
9. What does mommy do when you aren't around?
Lorén - Cry
Zach - Be's sad
Mich - You make our lives work.
10. If mommy becomes famous what will it be for?
Lorén - Piano
Zach - God.
Mike - Piano clearly. Okay the real answer I can't talk about. Okay kidding. You would become famous for your eyes.
11. What is mommy really good at?
Lorén - Hugging
Zach - Playing
Mike - Again, I cant discuss these things because I don't know what you are going to do with this. Kidding! Making people feel valued and loved.
12. What is mommy not very good at?
Lorén - Picking me up
Zach - Making pumpkins
Mike - Not willing to have self-control or impulse-control! Not letting go of things that hurt your kids.
13. What does mommy do for her job?
Lorén - I can't think of it
Zach - To watch us
Mike - Atlas. You carry our world on your shoulders.
14. What is mommy's favorite food?
Lorén - Mashed Potatoes
Zach - Macaronni, meatballs and spaghetti. Can I be done?
Mike - OH MY GOSH IT'S THAT NASTY CRAP MACKY JUICE!!!
15. What makes you proud of mommy?
Lorén - That you do something good
Zach - When you take me to Rec Plex and school
Mike - Everything you do and are but most importantly that you said "Yes."
16. If mommy were to be a cartoon character, who would she be?
Lorén - Cleo the dog on Clifford (HUH??)
Zach - Elasta-Girl (said innocently)
Mike - Elasta Girl (said not-so-innocently)
17. What do you and mommy do together?
Lorén - Play Games
Zach - Stay with each other
Mike - Erupts into a song from How I Met Your Mother. Then says, "We hold hands while we walk our journey, slaying dragons on our life adventure."
18. How are you and mommy the same?
Lorén - Brown Hair
Zach - Almost
Mike - We are stubborn and bull-headed
19. How are you and mommy different?
Lorén - Eyes
Zach - You don't have a dinker-doo so you don't pee.
Mike - You are a whirlwind of energy in a force of change trying to make things better. I am a stabilizing force trying to hold things down and not let them get worse.
20. How do you know Mommy Loves you?
Lorén - Just because
Zach - Hugging
Mike - 10 years and you are still here!
21. Where is mommy's favorite place to go?
Lorén - The Zoo
Zach - The Beach
Mike - Bermuda (what we called the Airport viewing lot next to Calvin's Campus). Okay really, the South County Antique Mall!
2 comments:
he, he, that is cute. I'm meaning to ask the kids the Daddy version of the questions.
Cute! What a good idea!!
Post a Comment