So today I felt like Super Mom! I donned my cape and by 9:00 a.m. had 4 dozen cookies made, homemade play dough made (and being played with), 6 loads of laundry folded, kitchen cleaned, Tomato Cucumber Salad and veggie burgers made for dinner, and all of the DVD's sorted and put away. That was just this morning!
This afternoon I ran to the farmers market, made lunches, put laundry away and got two kids down for a nap.
Currently: I'm sitting down for the first time today. . .EEeeks! Being mom is tough stuff!
4 comments:
Good grief woman! You are a super-mom! Next time you feel like doing all that work, please "fly" to my house!!! :)
I can't get over that you fold SIX loads of laundry by 9 am. What time did you get up!?!
I bow to you, oh super mom! I was tired just reading your post. I aspire to have your energy. How many cups of coffee/coke did you drink this morning???
Janna - I was up with Zach at 5:30
Bethie - Can you believe I've given up soda and coffee??
Holy Cow! You've done all this with no caffeine? I am impressed (and have a sympathy caffeine withdrawl headache)!
Post a Comment