I'm trying to be a good stay at home mommy! I am trying to come up with activities to do with Loren that are fun and engaging. I find it to be fun but also trying! I've been trying to set up play dates for the month, maybe one a week. We went to truck day at the park. Loren really enjoyed the time but it was (pardon) hell for me! Trying to chase her around the park with Zach. Ugh! I slept WELL that night! This week we are going to Six Flags (no Zachy for that one!) and strawberry picking (mom is coming to help me with that one). This is what else we have planned:
1) Free Movies at the Theater
2) Walk at the lake
3) Fire station tour
4) Picnic
5) Park Play
6) Zoo
My question is, What are you doing to keep busy this summer?

Loren waiting for Daddy to come home!

Daddy's girl!

Mike's song for Loren "Whose that wild child there with that wild child hair. Whose that crazy, crazy boo with that crazy, crazy do. Where's that crazy girl a-going with those crazy curls flowing? Whose that silly silly boo with that silly silly do!?!" Loren loves her song and sings it to herself often!

On a rainy day I built a "house" for Loren. She had books, babies and snacks inside!"

Painting Play Date with
Ryleigh and Cissy.

Cissy is Loren's best friend! I asked Loren if I was her best friend. She said no! That Cissy was her best friend!
Zachy just watches as happy as can be!

Sweet boy has taken to sleeping on his tummy! He starts off on his back and he just rolls right over! Look at those thighs :)! I love it!
Zachy was crying so Daddy asked her to to go give
Zachy some love! He came in to this!
By the way, this is all Loren will eat these days:
Pancakes, Fruity Pebbles, Salami, Macaroni and Cheese, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Go-gurts, Fun fruits, fruits, green beans and some shredded carrots. That's it. I mean IT! Nothing else. NOTHING. It's frustrating!

Home made play dough! What a great time :)!

Loren is taking a "bath" with her scrub brush! I thought her pretend play was so cute!

NOW THAT'S MY GIRL!! Vacuuming in high-heels! I love it! She loves to vacuum so I let her!!!! It's awesome! I give her the vacuum and she just goes! Good thing is that I get my floors clean!!
5 comments:
You are going to wear yourself out! Sounds fun, though. We are spending our summer packing boxes and moving...yuck! The good news is that kids don't seem to notice the difference between planned outings and backyard fun. :)
You are such a great mommy!! I'm sure she is going to have a great summer!
I can't believe how big they both have gotten! Loren is so beautiful and Zach is so handsome!!
Go super mom, if we get to the mall playground I feel like I've accomplished something.
At least Loren is eating some vegetables! I would consider that a small victory.:)
I love all the new pictures. Your little ones are so cute!! Loren's little smile is precious. Sounds like you are keeping busy. We went to the zoo this week. It was really hot, but classic STL weather, right? We are big on outside/park days too. Have fun with your many activities. :)
Post a Comment