My Sweet Boys! Yes, there are socks on Zach's hands! He got too cold at night! Loren sees her Grandma and jumped out of my arms and bolted before I even saw Bonnie!
Grandma gets her hands on her grandson FINALLY! Space Free-Fall ride! Oh my goodness! Loren loved this ride! I thought she'd freak out. She rode it 20 times. What 2 year old loves a free-fall?
Happy!
Tinker Toys! Daddy would be so proud.
Loren pretended that the tinker-toy was a magic wand. She was talking on it to her mommy like Abby in Sesame Street.
Having a meal with Grandma.
Yummy cup of Joe!
I don't know if you can see his poor rash! He broke out right after he wore sunscreen and had Green Beans for the first time.
Bob the Builder. . .Just like Grandpa!
I love how different they are yet how similar! Here eyes are as dark as his are bright yet look at the matching chins and noses. Ahhhh.
Sounds fun! Andrew (my little allergy boy) gets a severe rash with sunscreen. The only one that works is Blue Lizard baby. It is an Australian sunscreen that is now bottled in the US, but it isn't easy to find in stores. We have to order off the internet. Since the sunscreen seems to be a more likely cause of the rash, I thought I'd pass that along. :)
Gosh, Loren really reminds me of you, and I've never met her. School ends in 18 days...haha...so we've GOT to get together this summer. You can make fun of my "fat" belly and we can talk about my new developments that would impress even you...jk!! :)
5 comments:
Sounds fun! Andrew (my little allergy boy) gets a severe rash with sunscreen. The only one that works is Blue Lizard baby. It is an Australian sunscreen that is now bottled in the US, but it isn't easy to find in stores. We have to order off the internet. Since the sunscreen seems to be a more likely cause of the rash, I thought I'd pass that along. :)
Looks like you guys had a great time! Loren sure is brave to go on that ride, when she's so young. I'm impressed! Your children are cutie pies!
They are so cute!!! And getting way too big, too fast.
Gosh, Loren really reminds me of you, and I've never met her. School ends in 18 days...haha...so we've GOT to get together this summer. You can make fun of my "fat" belly and we can talk about my new developments that would impress even you...jk!! :)
Your kids are simply gorgeous!
Post a Comment