Monday, May 19, 2008

Just a Sample

Here is a snip of the WONDERFUL DVD we were given for Zach's Birth. Hope you enjoy the clip!

http://www.youtube.com/v/lnYZO7z8szg&hl=en

4 comments:

Janna said...

That is so cool! I bet the whole thing is awesome to watch. Jason was not a fan of cutting the cord either. :) I cut it for Ethan and the Dr. did it for Micah!

I realized while watching this that I "talk" to you too much via blogs and emails. It's been so long since I heard your voice! I didn't even think about it until I heard you talking on the video. All that to say...I miss TALKING to you!

Rozema Family said...

Oh sweetie! I know! I miss talking to you too!

Keith and Kathryn said...

How fun! I wish I could see the whole thing. I know that is something you will cherish forever! I was thinking the same thing about hearing your voice. It is so good to hear you! :)

DeMaster Family said...

Very cool DVD. I'm sure you'll enjoy that forever. Zach may not be such a fan of it when he's older. Like, Mom why are you dragging that video out again- my friends don't want to see my umbilical cord!:)