This is from my friend Kathryn's blog. I know many of my friends will want to know this:
I also want to put out a prayer request for those who may be so inclined. I have been very blessed by the music of Stephen Curtis Chapman over the years. I had the opportunity of meeting the Chapman family and worshipping with them during my college years. Yesterday afternoon, around 5pm, tragedy struck their family and I know that they are in need of prayer. Their teenage son accidentally struck and killed their five-year-old daughter in the driveway of their home. I can't imagine the heartache they are feeling as they deal with the loss of their little girl while also consoling and comforting their son. This is one of those events that will change them forever. It makes my heart hurt for them. You can visit the Stephen Curtis Chapman website for more info.
1 comment:
Being a Peds ICU nurse, I cannot tell you how many times I've seen this kind of tragedy. I will never, ever get used to it. My heart aches every time these little ones leave this world. My only hope is in the Lord, because these things are too hard to try to comprehend.
Post a Comment