Here is Loren's last day of Little Gym for this semester. We ended up having to leave early because she started to act out tremendously. Here are the pictures pre-screaming tantrum!
The joys of parenting...the fun that turns into an awful tantrum. Some of the tantrums are worse at age two...but I think three is worse. Am I encouraging? :)
Oh my gosh! I changed jobs a while back and found this site in an old email and all of a sudden I find out your pregnant!!! I am SO happy for you! You look beautiful, Loren is beautiful, your house is beautiful...everything is going so wonderful for you and I couldn't be happier! You deserve it! I can't believe that I haven't met Loren yet! I miss you so much! Sidenote: I was unpacking some things we had stored away and I found a cartoon that you and I drew a while ago...remember?
4 comments:
The joys of parenting...the fun that turns into an awful tantrum. Some of the tantrums are worse at age two...but I think three is worse. Am I encouraging? :)
Oh my gosh! I changed jobs a while back and found this site in an old email and all of a sudden I find out your pregnant!!! I am SO happy for you! You look beautiful, Loren is beautiful, your house is beautiful...everything is going so wonderful for you and I couldn't be happier! You deserve it! I can't believe that I haven't met Loren yet! I miss you so much! Sidenote: I was unpacking some things we had stored away and I found a cartoon that you and I drew a while ago...remember?
Oh man; the things I have yet to experience as a parent. Erich is still so easy to distract. What am I going to do???
Katers, you pray that the broken bone will be a clean break and easily set :)
Post a Comment