Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ahhhh the joys!

So mommy decided this morning that she was going to have a relaxing time. I ran a warm bath in my new soaker tub and had a cup of coffee and a good book. Well, two seconds into my bath I hear pitter, patter, pitter, patter, pitter, patter. In comes "peek-a-boo-Loren". "Mommy, nakie girl time! Me nakie girl!" With that, she takes off her P.J.'s (which I didn't know she could do) and she strips of her diaper (thank God it was clean) and climbs on in my tub. Oh I wish that I could have tape-recorded the fun we had! We splish-splashed, she washed mommy's "baby-belly-tummy", she scrubbed mommy's hair and she and I tickle-tickled! At first I was a bit perturbed that she had infiltrated my "relaxation time" but we ended up having such a blast together. Mommy and baby girl time is the BEST!

No comments: