
I was rocking her to sleep last night and I just melted. Will it happen again? Can it happen again? Loren just is my sunshine. She makes me laugh, she makes my heart melt. It just makes me happy to be her mommy. I am scared it won't happen for the next. I mean I know it will but I still wonder, how I could possibly love another as much as I love her. It blows me away.
Okay here's a really funny picture of Loren and her "Aunt Mina". I just adore the face Loren is giving Melinda!
And here are just some adorable pictures of Loren in her beloved Aunt Mina's shirt:


1 comment:
You will be amazed at how your love just multiplies. You will have just as much love for the new little one. It's just hard to imagine now because you haven't met him ;) yet. Watching Loren become a big sister will only make you love her more, too!
Post a Comment