Sunday, March 04, 2012

Our New Floors

Thanks to Birthday gifts, Work Pride Points, etc, we were able to put in our new hardwood floors! It feels so great to do such a wonderful home improvement! Ahhh! Time to relax!

Breakfast Nook Move in Day:
Phase One:
Now:
Kitchen:
Move In Day:
Phase 1:
Now (We need to purchase my island! I need it!)
Living Room:
Move In Day:
Phase 1 (Sorry about the crazy little girls running wild, but it's the best picture of the room I could find today. I'm pooped. I could look harder buuuuuut. . . .)
Now:

"Pretty Room" Move in Day:


Now (this is phase 1):
Front Entryway and Formal Living room:
Move in day - Mom says all of the gold and brass made her sick!
Phase1:
Now (The only carpet left is on those stairs and in toy room! I need to get rid of that ash-wood - gag!)
I love my new bamboo flooring! We worked like DOGS for 2 weeks solid - Through sick kids, sick us, pulled backs and millions of slivers!

No comments: