Monday, November 07, 2011

Tangled Party T-Minus 6 Days

Can you believe she's going to be SIX? Sigh. Isn't she just lovely!

So I've got so much on my list of things to do and I just can't get it done. Why? Because I have double trouble in my life!!!!


I know this is going to be my last "Princess" birthday party for her. She is leaving her "little girl" ways behind. I'm so excited to see what kind of girl she is going to be. Anyway, I'll write a mushy letter later, but for now I'm excited to do her party!

On today's docket was to get the game laminated. Jayme Durrwachter is the greatest artist I know! She is just so sweet and loving to have sat down and painted faces for kids at my son's birthday party AND THEN to draw out this game for Loren. We will be playing "Pin the Nose on Flynn Rider" and then "Hit Flynn Rider's Nose with a Frying Pan". Your basic "pin the tail" game but with two rounds!

Didn't Jayme do a great job?
Also, I made and laminated the tags for the Party Gift. I personally think they turned out VERY CUTE!

For the rest of today, I need to
1) Make the Banner
2) Go down to the abyss (basement) and take inventory for her party . . . what I have, what I still need, etc.

Check back tomorrow to see how the Rapunzel Birthday Party Planning is coming!

No comments: