Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Tangled Party T-Minus 3 Days

So I made these crowns tonight. That took for dang ever! I cut each purple felt piece. Then I cut the gray ones. THEN, I painted the white one with Mod Podge and added white glitter so they would look like diamonds. When I cut out the "diamonds" I made a huge mess!!!

Then I also made this "Snuggly Duckling" sign for the food table. There were no images on the internet that I could use! So, long story short, I had to create this and it took a while :)! I think it turned out okay for a non-artist.

I also got my baking done! I made these Peanut Butter Nuttella Swirl cookies for Zach and Mike's Daddy night tomorrow. I also made chocolate muffins and blueberry muffins for the girl's breakfast.


Finally I made this braid to hang the banner from. It was tough to braid all of this yarn. I finally had to tie hair-bands the length of the three strands and braid those three strands. It was rough but it's done

That's a lot of yarn!

No comments: