
Well, I simply love this little Lady's sweet spirit. Last night she says, "Momma can I feed my baby brother his night-night bottle." Sigh. SIX!!! I wish she'd stop growing up :)

So today I got her party favor's ready to go!!
Inside, there are watercolors, rings, wands, necklaces and pink candy of all sort.
I had the idea to use the same braid I used in her invitation to tie the "thank you card" to the paints. They took for bloody-ever to get made but I'm happy with how they turned out!
Then I got her presents wrapped. I'm technically not allowed to wrap in this household. I am so bad at it, Mike says that they end up looking like an infant wrapped it . . . and he's right. Nevertheless, since our immediate family would be the only ones to see them, I wrapped them myself. Isn't the paper ADORABLE? I got it at the Dollar Store. . .yes, seriously! I thought it was just precious! What'd she get you ask? Just wait and see. . .
So the rest of the day:
1) Research how to make cake frosting look like water
2) Make Crown pieces
3) Work on Banner
No comments:
Post a Comment