Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm not a super hero

I'm frustrated that I can't get everything done. My 12 loads of laundry have not disappeared. The cleaning fairy has not shown up either. Whoever is hogging the cleaning fairy, you need to give her up and send her my way!

2 comments:

Beth said...

It's been hard for me to accept my non-super hero status. I can tell you...I haven't seen the cleaning fairy in quite some time.

Janna said...

The cleaning fairy was at my house yesterday, so I'll ship her off to you next. I'm sure she did as much as she'll do for a while while she was around. :)

I find I go in phases where I can keep up...but then something happens (or someone, when there's a mess of toys we say "what happened" and Micah now says "Micah happened").

You can do it! Look at your clothes and decide who's going to run out of something first (at my house it's always socks and undershirts...so I do whites!). Do that load, and then you've accomplished something necessary! Yesterday I started with a cup of chai and some me-time, and then off I went!

By the way...I expect you to pass on the encouragement next week when I have laundry and cleaning overwhelming me. :)