The Rozema family could really use your prayers as we deal with a situation we've never had to face before. One full of hurt and disappointment. Nothing is wrong with any member of our family other than our hearts are hurt. Only Zach is oblivious to what is going on. Even poor Loren is effected in this situation and her heart is broken . . . that's hard for Mommy and Daddy to deal with ON TOP OF the other stuff. . .poor girl.
So anyway, just keep us in your prayers as we try to do God's will in everything.
5 comments:
We're praying for you!! I can't imagine what is causing you such heartache, but I hope it gets better soon! Love ya, girl!
Saying a prayer for you right now, my dear friend!
We are praying for you!! I hope things work out and get better soon!!! Love you
I wish I had better, more comforting words to say... The best I can offer is to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that you are children of the King.
Praying for you, give an update if you can.
Post a Comment