Monday, February 09, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I would have been named Kevin or Keith if I were a boy.

2. I adore antiques. I spend hours at the 2 antique malls in St. Louis.

3. I adore antique aprons! I have a small collection of them that I use daily **Hint hint if you see any good ones! **

4. Stick me in a pit of snakes over putting me on an airplane. I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE, and ABOMINATE airplanes.

5. I have no middle name.

6. I always sneeze 2 times.

7. I pee when I laugh too hard. This even happened before I gave birth to my 8+ pound babies!

8. I loved having my dad teach at the school I went to! It had some PERKS! Like. . ."Oh I'm late. . .Daddy, can I have a hall pass?"

9. I have 12 high-school all-conference awards for 2 sports.

10. I had a 20/20/20 basketball game in college. . .20 points, 20 rebounds and 20 steals.

11. I am a pen thief. I steal pens. I try not to. They call my name and I have to have them.

12. I love to mow the lawn! I won't let Mike do it. It's so much fun!

13. When I get old and get Alzheimer, I will revert to High School. I have dreams about random friends in high school all of the time.

14. I was on scholarship and played 2 sports in College my first year (Volleyball and Basketball).

15. I never remember my anniversary right! We were going to be married on Dec. 14th and we had to switch it to 15. So, I always try to celebrate it on the 14th!

16. I don't remember birthDAYS! I never have! I can always remember what month people were born in, just not the day.

17. I'm not easy to surprise. I can usually weasel it out of people or weasel enough hints that I end up guessing the surprise.

18. I associate colors with letters A-Red, B-Blue, C-Yellow, D-Brown. . .I have done this since the first grade!

19. If my health would allow it, I would have been a surrogate mother! I love being pregnant!

20. I buy lipstick and lip gloss all of the time but I never wear it.

21. I cannot wrap presents. I've been banned from ever wrapping. My husband does the wrapping in my family. If he is unavailable, I will take it to a friends house to have them wrap it (Thanks Sheri and Robyn!) or I won't wrap it at all. I swear I try but it always comes out looking like CRAP!

22. I met and fell in love with my husband via a new-fangled thing called e-mail (1997)! Mike was at Calvin in Michigan and I was at Covenant in Georgia. He randomly wrote me one day and we started writing every day for a year! He became my best friend in that one instant! I had the HUGEST crush on him for 4 years. . .come to find out he had just as big of one on me for those 4 years!

23. The first time I saw my husband I knew I would marry him one day! About 5 years later I did!

24. Mike and I only dated officially for 3.5 months before we were looking at rings. We had been best friends for 5 years though! Oh. . .we did date in secret for a month :) Loooong story!

25. I can't drive. I hit everything. I've hit my garage countless times, I've lost hubcaps, I always hit curbs. I just can't drive!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I think you should post pictures of your aprons. :) I got a cute one for Christmas, now really the kind you keep your eyes open for, but I love it (when I remember to wear it!).

Ben and Erin said...

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. :)