Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy 8 Month Birthday Boy


I just can't believe that our son is 8 months old already! He is so big. He is just EVERYWHERE! You can't get him to stay still. He's so very close to crawling. He isn't too motivated though because he gets everywhere he wants to be by Butt-Scooting across the room. Zach really likes to follow commands! If you tell him to clap his hands he will start clapping like crazy. If you tell him to do "silly silly" he will do a funny dance. He will also stand for a few seconds holding onto things. Not too long and I'm really going to have to be on my toes! He is happiest when he is around Loren! She makes him smile like crazy. They play games together! They will squeal together and roll around on the ground! Man this kid is going to be tough after he survives Loren!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy 8 Month Big boy!!

I can't believe he is already 8 months. He is so handsome!

Ben and Erin said...

I can't believe Zach is already 8 months old. Time goes by way too quickly!! He is really a cutie pie!