Friday, June 13, 2008

I have 1 person!

Come on gals! I have one person growing their hair out until January 2010!! Anyone else?? Come on Janna!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry. No takers here. Great cause, but I'd kill myself if I had to let my hair grow out for a year and a half. Plus, no one would really want my frizzy hair. It's healthy and thick and all, but is it just a huge, puffy mess! Hence pig tails today. :0) Blessed relief--hair cut next week. Ahhh....

Janna said...

I'm still thinking about it! :) I'm not sure if I can handle growing it that long! I have to talk to my hubby about it, too. :)

Jonathon and Katie said...

I could try, but I have a lot of gray hair so I think the "not coloring" part would be a problem. And, if I don't get it trimmed, growing it out is pointless because my hair becomes really weird and straw-like.

Rozema Family said...

Good girl to try!!! Besides, there are women who want hair that resembles their natural hair (i.e. I don't want people reminded that I'm sick so I'll pick a wig that is close to my natural. . .white, frizzy, and all :) ) I do trim my ends Katers. . .I get rid of the dead ends every 12 weeks or so. Maybe that's why it takes so long! :)

I'm glad you are considering it!!

one lucky ducky said...

I just dontated over 10 inches to Locks of Love. Check the website... You can now send in hair that's been dyed, just not bleached. I'll probably start growing it out after awhile...I'm enjoying it shorter right now! Happy growing!

-Amber