Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Michael, my love! What a wonderful father you are! Your ability to love, protect, comfort and train our children makes me fall more in love with you every day. I am beyond thrilled that you chose me to be your wife. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for my dear children. I love to sit back and watch you play with them. I love the songs you make up for them and the hilarious rhymes you say to them. It melts my heart every night to hear you read Lorén's Bible Story to her and pray with her. You are beyond the best father in the world. I'm proud of you.
Zach waiting to Give Daddy his gift!
Lorén going up to deliver her gift to daddy.

Lorén peeking at the gift again! It was hard to keep her from pulling it out! I had to repackage it over-and-over again until daddy got out of the shower.

Daddy with the loves of his life and his cross. Mike has been asking for one since we lost his early in our marriage. I was waiting for the right time and for the right cross. It reminds me of the boy I fell in love with at 19! Ahhhh amore!

Zach waiting to give his gift to daddy. Zach had the box pretty well chewed up by time Daddy came down to breakfast!

A wallet! Daddy has needed a new one for a while! I really liked the cross on it! I made him pancakes, sausage, bacon and fruit for breakfast.


No comments: