Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anyone want to join me?

I've decided to grow my hair out again for Locks of Love. The first time I did it I grew it out for 2 years and chopped off nearly 15 inches!

Last week I cut my hair up to my ears in preparation for my ZERO haircuts until 2010! This will be a huge challenge but worth it! Any volunteers to join me??

2 comments:

Janna said...

Hmm...you've intrigued me. No haircuts until 2010? I don't get it cut that often anyway! :) Did you cut your hair so that it's all one length then? Mine has layers. More info! :)

Rozema Family said...

I did cut it so that it would be back to 1 length. I also cut it so that I had a starting point. . .no rhyme or reason to it! I also think (although I'm not sure) they need natural hair (not died). I'll have to check on that one!

Also, many places will give free haircuts to people donating to Locks of Love. Just check around in your area!