Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been tagged

A different kind of post. I have never been tagged before in blog world so here we go......



I am: A wife, mother, daughter, sister, and granddaughter. I am a friend to some and an enigma to others :)



I think: that there is no sweeter sound than my daughter saying, "I love you mommy. You make me happy."



I know: Michael is my very best friend and that it is a pleasure to know him as I do!



I want: to have one meal free from a fight with my daughter!


I wish: I had lost all of this baby weight!

I hate: when I am desperately looking forward to something, have it built up in my mind and it falls FAR short of my expectations.

I miss: Calvin

I fear: what I can't control

I feel: overwhelmed by the fact that I can't control my daughter when it comes to this "I'm NOT going to eat" phase of life!

I hear: Loren yacking to Zach about something important in life :)

I smell: Yogurt, chicken noodle soup, and sweat (Yeah, I stink! I just got back from working out)

I crave: control

I search: for a success

I regret: when I get overly frustrated at the kids and let them know it!

I love: my husband and children, God, family and sometimes the cat.

I ache: ALWAYS. Not a second goes by that I'm not in pain somewhere!

I care: too much sometimes!

I always: want to over-do it!

I am not: a fan of fake people. Keep it real!

I believe: in God's faithfulness

I dance: awkwardly

I sing: like a dying sea cow

I cry: at every wedding I've ever been to

I fight: for my kids!

I write: Lists . . . grocery, to-do's, Honey-do's, etc.

I win: random drawings all of the time!

I lose: my words. Mike always says, "can I buy a noun please?"

I never: want to see Mike or my children in pain.

I confuse: myself!

I listen: to my iPod and lately Chicago!

I can usually be found: with one of the two kids!

I am scared: of airplanes

I need: to let things go!

I am happy about: being able to have my own children when I was told forever I wouldn't be able to!

I hope: that my daughter finds a husband as good as her daddy and that my son finds a wife who is a wonderful Godly soul.

I am tagging: Jen, Stacy and Bethie!

No comments: