Flu, flu go away!
It's been in my house since last Saturday!
You've ruined my birthday
and my husband's too.
Next time someone pukes, I hope it's on you!
It's 9:00 and I'm running a load of laundry, scrubbing my kitchen floor and taking a shower. Loren projectile vomited all over the kitchen and me. I'm sick of this! Mike finally went to the dr. and was diagnosed with a viral AND bacterial infection. Nice. So, what did I get for my 29th birthday? A sick husband, two vomiting kids, and partridge in a freaking pear tree. Amen. . .holy cow.
5 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon! No fun!!
PS-I know before you had kids you thought you'd throw up if they did. Is that holding true? Just wondering. :P
No. it's amazing how that simply goes away! Cleaning it up afterwards is rough but "during" you just feel so bad for them! now anyone elses kid. . .you have another story :)
Hugs from far away (partly because I don't dare enter your house!!). Aren't you thankful that you have a washer in your house and don't have to try to get to the laundromat!? Prayers for a quick recovery by all. Happy Birthday! :)
I love the partridge in a freaking pear tree part. Can I use that on Sunday when it's my birthday, and my daughter STILL has diarrhea after a week of the flu? And is it bad that I'm glad someone else right now is sharing my pain? Speedy recovery over in the Rozema household... we're working on it over here at the DY's.
I get thrown-up on, pooped on, bled on and all sorts of other "ons" at work. And yet, strangely, I don't get used to it. AND, it's seems to smell worse and make me more nauseated when it's my own family. I don't envy you...
Post a Comment