Here are the kids ready to go! Notice Zach is all smiles!
Loren's favorite 2 Christmas Gift! Grandma gave her a sled and Aunt Kelly and Uncle Josh gave her a Elmo Dr. Kit. Loren would not get out of the sled!
And she put the sled to good use! Daddy did a lot of running up and down the hill with her!
We did a triple-decker sled ride! Naturally we wiped out! Loren just laughed and laughed and laughed!!!
In all it was a fantastic trip! We really had a fun time introducing Zach to Michael's family. Everyone was so happy meeting him! During his trip Zach began laughing and making two to three syllable coos. Loren also grew up! She learned to play Hide-and -Seek, go sledding and open everyone's Christmas presents!
In other news, we got our check from the insurance company for the 4-Runner. We were able to go and purchase the '05 Sienna. It is beautiful! I did a lot of wheeling and dealing and am very proud of myself :)! I was able to get the guy to come a substantial amount on the price! I'm still really sore and am really frustrated by that fact. It's been over a week and I'm still having a rough time even picking up Zach. I am so grateful for Mike and his taking over for me. He is doing everything under the sun. i am grateful for Mom who came over a couple of times and has watched the kids. Kris took a turn even! My friend Tish came over with her two kids today and helped TREMENDOUSLY all day with both kids. Please pray that this pain quickly goes away and I can get back to normal activities. I am just so sick of hurting.
Loren had her 2 year appointment today (never mind the fact that she's 26 months). She is 31 pounds and 30-some-odd inches tall. She is in the 80th percentile for weight and still does not register on the scale for females for height :)! Oh well. The doctor said she looks good! We are proud of her! She is such a talented two year old! We are still working on potty training. She knows her colors, shapes, ABC'S, numbers to 12, animals, animal sounds and her anatomy.
1 comment:
I'm sorry that you are still hurting! I will be praying for you to feel better and thanking God that you have such a loving and helpful hubby! :) That last picture of Zach is adorable! It is unbelievable to me that I haven't met either one of your babies in person. How can that be??
Post a Comment