Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures!!

Happy 3 Month Birthday Zachy Dean! (P.s. Thanks Stacy for the cute sleeper!) Talking to my Mobil! I love those bears and I'm starting to reach for them!

OH-MY-GOSH! You turn your back on a Tot for one second and she eats a purple washable crayon, decides it tastes nasty, spits it all over the table and then wipes her purple hands all over her face! The spitting is what got my attention!


I told Loren she "made a mess!" and I went to change Zach's diaper. Next thing I notice is she has brought me my handi-vac and is asking me to plug it in so she can "racoom" the kitchen. Okay! Sure! YOU GOT IT!

This picture still makes me laugh so freaking hard! I hid under the chair and jumped up and said "BOO!" with the camera. He was laughing! This time I guess I really scared him though!


Wazzz up in da Hood?


Again, my mistake! I turn my back on the tot and she pulls the spatula out of the sink that has the peanut butter on it and is licking it! Gag! I had used that spatula in the A.M. This picture was taken after she got home from MDO. Oh my! (p.s. this is my favorite outfit for her! Thanks Grandma Rozema)!

The kids like to help mommy cook! Sheri, this is what that chair looks like :) I adore it! I went to get a bumbo to do exactly this and the safety recall said that kids were throwing their weight backwards and falling off counters and tables. . .exactly why I went to get one! I got this one because it has rubber grips on the bottom and has a 3 stage recline. No matter how hard I tried, I could barely get it to budge by scooting it! Not to mention it comes with a tray PLUS it turns into a booster chair PLUS it has a reversible cushion for boy/girl PLUS the cushion can go in the washer PLUS it only cost $20 at Target! Zach likes to be a part of us at the table! He sits in this on the table with us and thinks he's big stuff! (I never leave him alone on the counter or table. . .not even for a second. I am always there!)

Perfect winter day! How about swinging! We don't have a swing set yet, the Easter Bunny is bringing that! But we do have 2 hooks on our deck and wrote the swing into the contract (dumb but I didn't have one!) Loren has a good time!

I kicked the ball over the fence (doh) and had to go get it. I saw Loren through the slats and I thought this was a cute picture!

I love this picture! "I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN" (Christmas Story)


Tummy Time!

Finally, my microwave blew-up! I seriously had sparks when I ran it! Eeeeks! So Mike bought me a Microhood Convection Oven. I LOVE it! Please ignore the putrid mint green walls and poop colored cabinets. . .those will go in time!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I had an hour to myself as BOTH KIDS ARE NAPPING AT THE SAME TIME! And. . .be proud. . .Zach napped in his crib! He was swaddled but hey, he wasn't being held! I wanted to thank everyone for your e-mails, calls, and cards! I am doing much better! I went and saw my Rheumatologist and he thinks my shoulder is severely sprained!!!!!!! I do have an MRI and X-Ray scheduled still. He said if it's torn, it's small and he won't recommend surgery just PT! HALLELUJAH! Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I loved seeing all the recent pics! Your children are both so adorable. What cuties! Looks like you are keeping busy, which I knew you would be, especially with two! :) Glad to hear you aren't going to need surgery too. What an answer to prayer. Thanks for all the updates and stories. Have a great rest of the weekend. :)

DeMaster Family said...

Good news about your shoulder! I was laughing so hard at that picture of Zach looking startled. That is priceless.